Why have an Online Store for your Sports Club?
Organising teamwear for your sports club can be a complicated process, especially when it involves selecting products across multiple sizes and quantities. There is also the added stress of collecting the correct payments from individual team members. An MJM online store simplifies the ordering process, by having all your teamwear in one place for club members to select, pay for and arrange delivery for their own personal items.
It is also possible to build bundles of products, individually personalising items with printed initials or embroidered names
MJM online sites are also mobile optimised, so your club can access your online store on mobiles, tablets and desktops, 365 days a year.
The Benefits of an Online Store:
- An online store removes the administration from the kit building process, saving time and stress.
- Individual team members simply log into the online store through your team’s website and select their own kit. As with all online stores, goods are paid for at check out and delivery is arranged per order.
- We stock a comprehensive product range of teamwear, meaning that you can get all of your kit and accessories in one place. All you need to do is choose your products and provide us with the logos you need, we will then create your own personal online store on your site for your team to access.
- Your store manager will be on hand to help with stock levels when you order and when you are likely to receive your goods along with any other questions you may have, this all helps to build that long-term partnership.
- You will be able to create and maintain a club identity, by offering a unique range of products for your club. Controlling the products that your club members have access to will ensure that everyone is buying the correct items, with continuity in design, and logo(s), this can also be, incredibly important for clubs to attract sponsorship.
- Help is always at hand with our phone and email service so don’t hesitate to get in touch with our support staff if you need any product suggestions or advice on putting together a range suitable for your club.
- And finally, it is completely free to set up an online store on your site!
Setting up your Online Store
Setting up an MJM online store couldn't be easier. Select the teamwear that you require for your club. This could include:
- Match kit
- Training wear (rainwear, base layers etc.)
- Branded leisurewear (hoodies, sweat pants, polo shirts etc.)
- Equipment (balls, bags, pumps, training aides etc.)
- Supporters Range(s)
The products that you choose for your online store aren’t set in stone and you can amend any items at any time if you change your mind about particular lines. Our team can advise you on popular teamwear ranges and combinations to get you started and then you can always add or remove items as you go on.
Send us your logos and any additional branding that you would like printing or embroidering onto your teamwear. All customisation is done in-house, simply select from the following options:
- Shirt Numbers
- Shirt Names
- We will then set up your online store, stocking the teamwear and equipment that you have selected and house it on your existing club’s website.
It should only take a matter of days to get a range up online, and we can assist with spreading the word across club members so they can start ordering. Our in-house marketing team can provide you with promotional material to help advertise your online store, such as posters, newsletters, social media visuals and e-fliers
Maintaining your online store
Once your online store is live on your club’s website we will take care of all of the site maintenance. If you need to amend or add to your teamwear stock, get in touch with our sales team and we can make the necessary changes.
Register your interest in an online store for your sports club by contacting us using the form below: